Marine Park Alliance is looking to hire a Volunteer Coordinator for the fall of 2021 and the spring of 2022. This part-time job opportunity is an on-site position working with and managing tools and volunteers for Marine Park Alliance’s stewardship program. The Outdoor Volunteer Coordinator liaisons with NYC Parks Department and all of the Alliance’s partner organizations. Volunteer events are open to the general public and individualized special projects also occur, such as internships and skill-based assignments.
• Recruit, train, and supervise all Marine Park Alliance volunteers
• Develop specific and measurable goals with the administration
• Procure tools and supplies for volunteer events
• Schedule events and tasks for stewardship and advocacy of Marine Park
• Plan and implement an appreciation program to thank volunteers
• Liaison with Alliance associates, NYC Parks, and partner organizations
• Positive energy
• Love of Marine Park and the people in it
• Experience with landscaping tools
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• High school degree or equivalent qualification
To apply, email email@example.com with your resume/CV and a cover letter.